Flight of the Gibbon – ITINERARY
- 08:30 Pick-up at your hotel in Bangkok and transfer to Khao Kaew, Chonburi.
- 10.30 Arrive at Gibbon Adventure Base / Welcome & Introduction / Tea Break.
- Put on safety gear / Short trek to the starting point / Full safety briefing
- 11:00 Start the adventure of the 24 platforms of high-flying fun.
- 14:00 Canopy Adventure finishes / Thai Lunch at the lake-side restaurant.
- 15:00 Jungle trek by tram through Khao Kheow Park
- 15:30 Program wrap-up and transfer back to Bangkok.
- 17:30 Arrive back in Bangkok, depending on traffic conditions.
☑ 2 hours of Ziplining through the Thai rainforest
☑ Small groups – Not more than 9 people
☑ Highest safety standards in Asia
☑ Support wildlife and forest conservation
☑ Learn about the rainforest from local experts
☑ 2 fully trained guides assigned to each group
ZIPLINE BANGKOK SUMMARY
The Zipline Bangkok day tour is called the ‘Flight of the Gibbon’. It is carefully designed for you to have the best adventure and excitement. The day includes a combination of all sorts of Ziplines, sky bridges, double Ziplines, abseils, and spiral staircases. It’s been structured and designed to maximize your enjoyment of the stunning rainforest environment as you ‘fly’ from tree to tree. Each and every group is accompanied by two highly trained and experienced sky rangers who will be with you at all times to help you and take care of your safety. They are local in that region and will share lots of info with you on the local flora, fauna and point out everything unique to this rainforest reserve so you will not only fly over nature but be part of it while doing that.
The site is located right on the borders of Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary and inside Khao Kheow Open Safari Park and the zipline day tour includes a complimentary tram tour into Khao Kheow Safari Park where you will see monkeys, gibbons, giraffes, white lions, rhinos, elephants, hornbills, flamingos and more. All animals walk freely and treated in the best way. (Sometimes hand-feeding happen if the animal wish..)